Monday, June 14, 2010

June 8

I started a more difficult reaction today at work (and Dirk was back, which was great), which started out well.  Tomorrow I get to do the most complicated reaction in the campaign (Suzuki coupling anyone) as well as complete the one I started today.  Twill be an interesting day for sure.  But today I just went to ALDI and stocked up on more food.  I'm feeling pretty good about the fridge now.  Also, I'm listening to the Jordan, Jesse Go podcast that I downloaded…a nice 2 hour reminder of English to be sure.  I've decided to train a little bit for the upcoming Sportfest by doing some 1 km "sprints" or at least as fast as I can.  Yesterday I timed one in my head, rather inaccurately.  Today I brought along my cell phone with its stopwatch, and instead of starting the time, selected the lap function.  It was a fine practice run, but I hope next time to have some idea of how fast I can do it.  I've also taken to studying one of dad's grammar books that I brought along to memorize verb conjugations and vocab.  Hopefully that will help my speaking quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment