Monday, June 28, 2010

June 22

Well, I finished another reaction today.  I'm still doing the reactions that test if water affects yield or not (and starting to get really good at doing distillations, which isn't saying much).  It went pretty splendidly.  Today we started planning a little bit of traveling as well.  It turns out that RyanAir can be pretty much as cheap as advertised.  We kind of have to work around vacation days and such, but it looks like we might be possibly going to Rome for a weekend in July.  We could get a flight for €30 to and from Rome, but because of our schedule, it is going to be more like €45 if we still do it.  It doesn't get much better than that.  So we'll see how that goes…hopefully it does go.  After work I stopped by the TMobile store in town to see if I could get another card here to use my minutes with, however, the phone was not capable of such a switch, quite sadly.  I shopped a bit at ALDI then, ran a bit to see how I will do on Thursday at the Sportfest (not so well).  Supper tonight was not a sandwich, but spaghetti with potatoes (getting some nice carb loading going on).  Sandwiches are good, but not-sandwiches are better typically; unless maybe it was a sandwich from Subway, or the sandwich from KFC that has two pieces of meat for bread.  That is probably a good sandwich.  There is some good soccer on tonight, but more important soccer tomorrow.  South Korea just equalized Nigeria; hopefully they can put another couple in there.  This is a crazy time for sports, with Wimbledon and WM on at the same time.  This is too much.  Combine that with a new podcast that I am trying…at least I'm engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment