Monday, August 23, 2010

August 19

It was my second to last day of work today!  Unbelievable!  I finished up the last bit of work with my parallel reactions today, the colorful ones.  The second step of my last reaction went pretty well I think, but I still had no crystals by the end of the day, which could prove to be a problem tomorrow.  It was also my last day at work with Dirk, which was too bad, but I suppose that this summer has to come to an end.  And really, right now I am very much looking forward to being home around the people that I love.  I handed out some thank you cards to people at work today as well.  I wrote them all in German, which was kind of what I did for the last couple of nights on my computer, because there were maybe 8 of them to write, to 8 very cool people.  Hopefully there weren't too many mistakes made.  I think that they could at least understand quite well what I was getting at.  Proficiency would be a plus though.  After work I went to ALDI to get some last groceries to hold me over the weekend.  I am going to miss that ALDI (not really, it's just a store), it was like most every other ALDI that I have been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment