Friday, August 13, 2010

August 11

I did the second part of my three step reaction today at work.  It was another reaction that is intensive at the onset, yet requires little to be done throughout the day, with exception to some monitoring to assure that the temperature is stable; though that is really no job, because the electronic temperature control is pretty fantastic.  Barbara went through my protocols, so I was able to finalize a lot of them today, leaving a much smaller amount of paperwork left to be done before I am finished here.  After work I hung out at home again, starting to write thank you notes to people, because tomorrow is the last day that I see someone and I would like to have that done.  Writing in German obviously takes a lot more time than English writing for me, so that was fun.  Actually it was pretty fun…I like the people here, so thanking them is hardly a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment