Monday, August 23, 2010

August 16

I got to use my new chemicals today!  There are two batches with slightly different chemicals, that I have running simultaneously, but they turned slightly different, yet still very bright and very cool colors.  It was pretty cool.  Hopefully they are the cool kind of colors that we actually want.  In addition to that, I got a lot of the paperwork finished up, so I only have to worry about the reactions that I am doing now, and redoing another reaction because of a slight, yet pivotal misunderstanding.  It looks like it should be a nice last week, assuming that the situation with my bank account goes well everything gets closed ok.  After work the apartment got a little cleaner, and some more things were put in order, laundry was washed, that sort of thing.  Oh, and also, the Transporter was on.  I will watch pretty much any movie with either Mark Wahlberg or Jason Statham in it, so that was alright with me.  One last observation: I still wish that people didn't always talk so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment