Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 21

This morning I almost ruined two reaction batches, which was really, really lame.  One was a miss-read, and the other one, which I could recover from barely, was me just being stupid and forgetful.  I am going to go to bed earlier tonight, which I hope will help.  A wonderful e-mail came from home, confirming that Dad got the new job, which I am quite excited about.  After two and a half years it is a wonderful positive answer to prayer.  I am also pretty happy for Dad, because now he doesn't have to worry about having three jobs.  And, after I got past my two miss-steps the rest of the day went alright, because the reaction takes 6 hours to complete, which is essentially the rest of the day.  When it completed, I had a German lesson with Oliver which is always fun.  After work it was a quiet night.

No comments:

Post a Comment