Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 2

Today I ran a reaction with Barbara, and learned some more things to do right next time. I also did a little work for Dirk, which kept me busy the whole day. I have even more to do for Monday, but things went well enough today. My lab technique is much better now, but I am constantly finding little things that I neglect; I gueß that’s a good thing. I had another German lesson today with Oliver, which was great. I always learn from him, even if it is just us talking about normal things, because there will be some part of the conversation that a German would have said differently (by some part I of course mean most parts), or some speaking tip that he can give me. It always seems like there is a much more simple way of saying things, compared to the way that I try to say it. Also, it was really hot today, which makes me glad that the lab is climate controlled. The Netherlands is playing against Brazil right now, which makes me happy, because I can watch some good soccer, and listen to a podcast as well. I am planning on going to Luxemburg with Marc and maybe Joe tomorrow, but they haven’t gotten back to me. I guess I just show up in Koblenz and hope for the best. That is the problem with communication for me here. If it doesn’t happen via e-mail, it really doesn’t happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment