Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 16

No reaction today, but I did have the pleasure of making sure all my protocols were up to snuff, and writing them according to the new guidelines we have.  I got some great corrections from Barbara, and have a better idea of what I should be doing there.  She also told me that I shouldn't thank her for giving me more work to do J.  I had another German lesson with Oliver again which was great per usual.  Oliver knows so incredibly much about language, be it English, German or some Italian, French or Spanish.  They are all kind of intertwined with Latin, and so he has some great insights on word origins and how they relate and change to what we have today.  And I ran tonight even though it was hot.  It felt good, especially because I did not flood my body with acid beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment