Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 6

Well, the typical reactions were run at work today, and I am now ready to do a special project for Barbara, trying to find a way to get better yields on the most expensive step in the whole campaign.  It was kind of a long day today, because my German lesson was at 16:00, which is essentially after work.  I'm not saying it wasn't a lot of fun and extremely interesting, however, it was longer than usual.  When I got home, I essentially just made some dinner quick, then waited until the Netherlands played against Uruguay.  It was pretty much a fantastic game, which sets up a potentially great final.  I cannot wait to see Germany play Spain tomorrow.  I am going to a public viewing with Dirk, and it should be awesome.  Especially if (when) Germany wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment