Friday, July 16, 2010

July 13

No reactions were run today; I got the yield from the one the previous day though.  It is better than all the ones before it.  If it ends up being the best, we will have to re-run it for confirmation later.  Today I sent an e-mail to Karla Veldinks friends, the Pestels.  Christian got back to me, and I think that I will be meeting them for worship on Sunday in Weinheim.  I looked up train tickets, and it is more than I would spend, but worth it to meet with them I think.  I was supposed to have a lesson with Oliver today, but he ended up having to pick someone up from the airport, so we had to reschedule.  That doesn't work well for us, because then I couldn't do a reaction today.  The work I did today was largely with getting my lab journal up to date and other things like that.  After work I did almost nothing other than take a nap, read and go to bed early.  Hopefully I will be caught up on sleep tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment