Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Groundwork

I'm in the pregame stage right now. Exams finished up this morning, and now I have to pack. Saturday will come very soon. A few details:

Leaving: 22 May 2010

Living in Ingelheim am Rhein (West Germany, near Frankfurt am Main) and working for Böhringer-Ingelheim, an international pharmaceutical company. This is their headquarters. This is through Professor Nielsen in the Engineering department at Calvin. He has a contact in the company (Dr. Samstag), and for the last 6 years has sent a Calvin student to work there. I'll be working in the Chemical Process Development section of the Pharmaceutical division under Dr. Heckmann. I'm not really sure what it will look like exactly, but I'm sure it will be great.

Returning: 31 August 2010

Still not sure about the internet connection situation, but I'll update as often as I can.

Tschüss

No comments:

Post a Comment